Monday, April 8, 2013

Thoughts before the mission.

2 days till I report to the MTC. I am in a glass case of emotion. I am nervous, anxious, excited, and euphoric. I have had my call since November 2012, so I have been patiently waiting. I have had a ton of time to prepare, but this whole mission thing is something you really can't be completely prepared for, at all. I guess I don't fully understand what I've gotten myself into, but I have this deep desire in my heart to serve. I also know that this is what the Lord wants me to do.

I enter the MTC on Wednesday, (April 10th). From here on out, my mom will be in charge of my blog. Feel free to write me! (Please do, I would love it!) My contact info is on the sidebar. I'll be gone for 18 months, so I'll miss my family and friends, but I am happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment