Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year Is Upon Us!

Christmas in Jamaica was awesome! We baked cookies, gave them out to everyone we saw. I ate a HUGE amount of food. We had 6 meal appointments in 3 days. I never want to eat, ever again. We sang songs, we laughed, we cried. We had a jolly good time. The senior couple the Vance's are great and they made Christmas 10 million times better. We skyped, I loved that. Family, I love you so much. It was so good to see your beautiful faces. 

The best part of Christmas was the closeness I felt with Christ this year. I mean, every year I hear, "Christmas isn't about the presents or decorations, it's about Jesus." But, this year, it really was all about Jesus Christ. On Christmas Eve, the Vance's fed us and then we had a little spiritual devotional. We watched a video of Jesus Christ's life, and it pierced my heart. I felt the spirit so strongly this year, and I just know that Christ came, lived and then died for us. AND now he lives again. I just want to tell everyone this good news. I want everyone to realize that Heavenly Father loves them so much that he sent Jesus Christ as a baby into this world. In Luke 18:10 it says, "For the Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which is lost." We are all lost, and we need saving. I just want to praise Jesus forever because of all he has done for me personally, and everyone, everywhere. 

Well, a new year is upon us. I am quite excited. A new start. Time to be better, work harder, and think more about Christ. Heavenly Father lives. He sent His Son to this world. Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration. The Book of Mormon is true. Amen.

Love,
Sister Pitt


Christmas Eve Feast!

We Love The Vances!

Christmas Treats!

YUMMY!

Jimmy Came!

Christmas In Jamaica!

Hawaiian Haystacks For Christmas Dinner!

Meal #3

Meal #6
Look Mom!
I Made Spanish Rice and Enchiladas!


Cuties!

I Love Them All!


Look At All The Green Onions!


Oral And Rohan Are Awesome!

Our Decorations!

Roasting Marshmallows!


Prettiest Tree and Prettiest Girls!

Santa Made It To Jamaica!

The Cool Way To Get Around Jamaica!


With Their Christmas Toys!



No comments:

Post a Comment